World’s first miniaturised data logger to have integrated temperature, humidity, pressure, light and 3-axis acceleration sensors.
- Memory capacity: Over 2000000 measured values – expandable to over 1bn measured values with optional microSD card.
- Push-button: Set bookmark or start and stop recording.
- LED: blue: Record indicator red: Alarm indicator yellow: Battery change indicator
- Power supply:
- Lithium-polymer battery, 260 mAh or 800 mAh.
- PC software: Free Setup, Reader, Viewer and Online software (Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8) to record and evaluate data. All measured values can be rapidly transferred to a PC via USB connection both during the measurement operation and once the measurement task has been completed. Thanks to the integrated clock (RTC), data from as many MSR145 units as required can be synchronised and merged into a single data record.
- Operating conditions: Storage conditions:
- Temperature -20…+65°C
- Temperature +5…+45°C (ideal storage conditions for the battery)
- 10…95% relative humidity, noncondensing
- Temperature: ext.: -10…+58°C, Accuracy: ±0.1°C (+5…+45°C) ±0.2°C (-10…+58°C) ext.: -55…+125°C, Accuracy: C ±0.5°C (-10…+65°C) ±2°C (-55…+125°C) int.: -20…+65°C, Accuracy: ±0.5°C (-10…+65°C) ±2 °C (-55… +125°C)
- Standards: The MSR145 complies with EU-Directives RoHS / WEEE.
- The battery is charged via the USB connection
- Options: Charging station (USB hub) for 7 MSR145
- Interface: USB