- Synchronous Controllers , Electronic Shafts for synchronization of drives, speeds, positions, events
- Controllers for “Processing on the Fly” , Flying Saws, Flying Shears, Flying Punchers etc
- Controllers for Rotary Processing, Rotating Cutters, Rotary Punchers, Labelling and Printing Machines
- Controllers for Rotary Shears and Eccentric Shears, for cut-to-length lines with coil steel
- Winding and Tension Controllers , for use with winders, unwinders, traverse control and tension control
- Special Controllers for “Tubular Bag Machines” (Packing), Intermitting Label Printing Machines
- Encoder Simulator for easy simulation of incremental encoder signals
- Power Supply Module for supply of all units needing a 24 VDC power input
- HMI Operator Terminals for use with motrona motion controllers
- PROFIBUS Gateway for easy PROFIBUS connection of all motrona units to PROFIBUS DP
- Cables and Connectors
- Mounting Clamps and Brackets
- Plexiglass Caps, for front protection of indicators
Motrona range of products are about
Control – Motion – Interfacing
Mastec recommends these products after many sites reporting success with complex problems using Motrona.
Motrona is distinguished from competitors because of innovative development in hardware and software, modern production methods, high quality, and performance together with the market experience of more than 25 years serving customers worldwide.
- Panel Meters and Process Indicators with analog input, with optional outputs and interfaces
- Electronic Counters, Position Counters, High-Speed Counters, Differential Counters ,etc
- Tachometers, Speed Displays and Frequency Meters with optional outputs and interfaces
- Timers and Stopwatches, for industrial time-measuring applications
- SSI Indicators, Parallel Indicators, Serial Displays for Absolute Encoders and Sensors
- PROFIBUS and CANBUS Indicators, Display Units and Preset Units for PROFIBUS and CANBUS
- Monitors for overspeed, underspeed, standstill, direction of rotation, slip, skew position, shaft fracture
Product Example – Encoder Converters:-
Three new digital-analog signal converters are now added to our product range. With these new models, speed / frequency / SSI and position information can be converted into high-precision analog values much faster and with greater functionality.
The FU210 and ZU210 are able to read in input signals up to 1 MHz and release them almost free of delay and transform them into scalable analog measured variables (current / voltage). Both signal converters can work with the input formats TTL / RS422, HTL differential, HTL PNP, and HTL NPN. While the ZU210 evaluates the input signals as counters or position, the FU210 accepts them as frequency or velocity information.
The converted signals are available with a resolution of 16 bits, or as digital information via Modbus RTU for the further processing.