The SolarEdge EV charging single phase inverter supports full network connectivity and integrates seamlessly with the SolarEdge monitoring platform. Homeowners can track their charging status, control vehicle charging, and set charging schedules. Monitoring features include:
Established in 2006, SolarEdge developed the DC optimized inverter solution that changed the way power is harvested and managed in photovoltaic (PV) systems.
The SolarEdge intelligent inverter solution maximizes power generation while lowering the cost of energy produced by the PV system, for improved RoI.
Continuing to advance smart energy, SolarEdge addresses a broad range of energy market segments through its diversified product offering, including residential, commercial and large scale PV, energy storage and backup solutions, EV charging, home energy management, grid services and virtual power plants, batteries and uninterrupted power supply (UPS) solutions.
- Power Optimisers
- -Module Add-On
- -Smart Modules with Power Optimisers
- PV Inverters
- -Single Phase Inverters with HD-Wave Technology
- -Single Phase Inverters with Compact Technology
- -Three Phase Inverters
- -Three Phase Inverters with Synergy Technology
- PV Monitoring
- -Monitoring Platform
- – Satellite-Based Performance Ratio
- – Smart Modules
- PV Self-Consumption Simulator App
- – StorEdge® Products for On-Grid Applications
- – StorEdge® Products for Backup Applications
- Software Tools
- – Designer
- – SetApp
- – Mapper
- – PV Self-Consumption Simulator App
- EV Charger
- – EV Charging Single Phase inverter
- – EV Charger Activation and Configuration
- Smart Energy
- – Hot Water
- – Socket and Smart Energy Switch
- – Relay
- – ZigBee® Plug-in
- – Mobile application and monitoring platform.
- Metering and Sensors
- – Energy Meter with Modbus Connection
- – Environmental Sensors
- – Current Transformers for SolarEdge Energy Meters with Modbus Connection
- – Power Optimiser with IndOP
- – Safety & Monitoring Interface
- – SolarEdge Key
World’s First 2-in-1 EV Charger and Solar Inverter
SolarEdge’s EV charging single phase inverter enables homeowners to charge their electric vehicles directly from the power of the sun, maximizing their solar usage and further reducing their electricity bills. They will also benefit from the ability to charge EVs up to 2.5 times faster than a standard EV charger through an innovative solar boost mode that utilizes grid and PV charging simultaneously.
By installing the EV charging inverter, you’ll benefit from the reduced hassle of installing separately a standalone EV charger and a PV inverter, as well as integration with the SolarEdge monitoring platform.
• Smart-scheduling for use with Time of Use (TOU) rates — charge from the grid during off-peak hours
• Track solar, EV, and grid consumption for visibility and control of household energy usage
• Remote operation via mobile app — turn charging on and off
• View charging duration, charge energy, and percent charge from solar
• Easy inverter commissioning directly through your smartphone using the SetApp mobile application
Power Optimizer Module Add-on
The SolarEdge power optimizer is a DC/DC converter which is connected by installers to each solar module, turning them into smart modules. The SolarEdge power optimizers increase energy output from PV systems by constantly tracking the maximum power point (MPPT) of each module individually. Furthermore, the power optimizers monitor the performance of each module and communicate performance data to the SolarEdge monitoring platform for enhanced, cost-effective module-level maintenance. Each power optimizer is equipped with the unique SafeDC™ feature, which is designed to automatically reduce modules’ DC voltage to a safe level whenever the inverter or grid power is shut down (unless connected to a StorEdge inverter operating in backup mode).
The MPPT per module allows for flexible installation design with multiple orientations, tilts and module types in the same string. When working with SolarEdge inverters, the power optimizers automatically maintain a fixed string voltage, allowing installers even greater flexibility with longer strings and strings of different lengths in order to design optimal PV systems. The SolarEdge power optimizers are compatible with c-Si, thin-film, and high current modules and have a 25-year warranty.
• Per-module Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT), with MPPT per two modules using commercial power optimizers
• Superior efficiency (99.5% peak efficiency, 98.8% weighted efficiency)
• Mitigates all types of modules mismatch-loss, from manufacturing tolerance to partial shading and aging
• Designed for extreme environmental conditions 25-year reliability and warranty
• Automatic module DC voltage shut-down for installer and firefighter safety
• Connected by installers to c-Si, thin-film, and high current (including bi-facial) modules
• Advanced, real-time performance measurement
Centric 300, a new member of Gamatronic’s leading line of modular scalable UPS systems. The Centric 300 is a highly efficient UPS suitable for large facility applications scalable from 30kW to over 1.2MW.
The Centric 300 is designed for N + 1 redundancy. It provides reliable, clean, regulated AC power. For users with greater power requirements, up to five Centric units can be operated in parallel configuration for more than 1.2MW.
The Centric 300 is a user friendly UPS, its advanced LCD touch screen is intuitive and informative for easy maintenance and servicing.
As one of the first companies in the world to design modular UPS systems, the Centric 300 design is based on the vast knowledge Gamatronic have accumulated in this field.
The Centric’s N+1 vertical and horizontal modularity reduce down time, making it a great choice for your data centre.
- • Continuous operation during expansion and maintenance
- • Hot swap modules
- • Advanced LCD touch screen.
- • True online technology.
- • 96.5% efficiency.
- • PF = 1
- • Sleek 19’’ design
- • Small footprint
- • Lightweight